Central Michigan University – Mount Pleasant, MI
- Bachelor of Science in Education
The Appraisal Foundation
- Requirements of UASFLA – The ‘Yellow Book’ – 2017
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- 2018-2019 National USPAP Update Course – 2018
International Right Of Way Association
- 421-The Valuation of Partial Acquisitions – 2014
- All aspects of real estate appraisal services including: report writing, data collection, landowner meetings, and property inspections. Primary work consists of valuing vacant recreational land, timberland, water frontage, conservation easements, and “Yellow Book” assignments.
- UASFLA (Yellow Book) qualified and completed several Yellow Book appraisal assignments.
- Appraisal experience in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Missouri.
- Forestry: Worked as an inventory technician. Responsible for day-to-day collection of forest inventory data related to Key Ecological Attributes of a wide variety of forest types in Michigan. Also, worked as a survey technician assisting with permitting and design of road-stream crossings. Responsibilities included taking field measurements to support Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) design and permitting requirements.
- Real Estate: Experience with aspects of real estate listings, marketing, consulting, and sales.
Licenses, Memberships, and Organizations:
- Certified General Appraiser in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan
- Associate Member of American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Wisconsin and Michigan
- Member of Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) – Approved Drone Remote Pilot